Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 4/02/07

 

Powerpuff Girls Z DVD(s):

x1 PPGZ DVD - Collector's Edition Volume 4 "Mojo Cover" [Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp]

 

Transformers Timelines Collectors' Club Store Exclusives:

x1 Astrotrain (with Starcatcher, Astro-Hook, Astro-Line and Astro-Sinker) [Club: TransformersClub.com]

x1 Airazor [Club: TransformersClub.com]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_4-02-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Picked these up today. I have to say I'm pretty pleased with SW transformation, but I'm a bothered by the fact that his left leg won't stick in bot mode. The joint at the hip wants to slide up rather than stay in place. No matter though, as I'll be keeping him in alt mode. And with a classic controller now I'll be able to play Super Mario World. The gamecube controller is atrocious for that game.

My SW is the same, but mine Sw leg will just fall off. I mostly keep him in alt mode. I play SMW on my PSP :tftongue

 

Yeah, at least the alt mode looks better. I like how he looks more like a boombox than a minicassete recorder. Btw, how'd you get SMW on your psp? Did you have to dl an emulator and the game to a memory stick?

I did the emulator thing and had to upgrade to 2.8 then downgrade to 1.5 because of the new motherboard in the psp.

http://forums.qj.net/ has alot of info :thumb

Astrotrain and Airrazor showed up today!!!! YAY!!

 

Also, my ebay haul of the Universe Railbots showed up!

 

My bot count is:

 

999

 

one more to go!! I think I'll give that honor to Masterpiece Megatron when he shows up. I think that's a very appropriate 1000th Transformer.

G1 Keychains: Brawn, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Windcharger.

 

Masterpiece Prime (DVD Edition)...all I needed him for was Megs alt mode and the energon axe, not to mention a spare matrix is always nice.

 

Titanium 3": Battle-Damage Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.

got alt Ravage, last one too. no rumble in site. i think i deserved this one...

Classics Devastator, with elbow goodness!

 

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 4/03/07

 

Transformers Car Robots Destrongers/Destrons:

x1 D-006 Greenjeeper [TFW2005 Member: Galactimus]

x1 D-007 Danger [TFW2005 Member: Galactimus]

x1 D-008 Shuttler [TFW2005 Member: Galactimus]

x1 D-009 Hepter [TFW2005 Member: Galactimus]

x1 D-011 Baldigus [TFW2005 Member: Galactimus]

 

MyTFHaul_for_4-03-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 4/03/07

 

Transformers Car Robots Destrongers/Destrons:

x1 D-006 Greenjeeper [TFW2005 Member: Galactimus]

x1 D-007 Danger [TFW2005 Member: Galactimus]

x1 D-008 Shuttler [TFW2005 Member: Galactimus]

x1 D-009 Hepter [TFW2005 Member: Galactimus]

x1 D-011 Baldigus [TFW2005 Member: Galactimus]

 

MyTFHaul_for_4-03-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 3/31/07

 

Transformers Classic Multi-Packs [Exclusives]:

x1 #81383 Constructicon Devastator [store: Walmart]

 

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Coin Album:

x1 #87523 "Figure #001: Darth Vader" (Darth Vader Collectible Coin) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Wave 1" (Asst. #87500):

x1 #87236 "Figure #004: R2-D2" (R2-D2 Collectible Coin) [store: Wal-Mart]

x1 #87239 "Figure #007: Airborne Trooper" (Airborne Trooper Collectible Coin) [store: Target]

 

Shonen Jump Issues:

May 2007 - VOL 5.- Issue 5 [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Playstation 2 Game(s):

x1 Happy Feet [store: Wal-Mart]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x2 DP03 Pack(s) [store: Target]

x1 STON Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

x1 2-Pack Duelist Packs (Jaden Yuki 2 and Aster Phoenix) [store: Wal-Mart]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_3-31-07.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Why so many Devastators?

so he has 4 now? how about 1 set in vehicle modes, 1 in robot moses, 1 dev with bulldozer arms, 1 set with crane arms perhaps, and possibly he will buy another for a mixed combination

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.