Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

My lastest purchases were;

 

Titanium 3" - Grimlock

Titanium 6" - Optimus Prime

 

Classics - 2 Optimus Prime - Extra to repaint

Classics - Rodimus

Classics - BumbleBee

Classics - 2 Megatron - Extra to repaint

Classics - 2 Starscream - Extra to repaint

Classics - AstroTrain

 

Marvel Legends - Maestro Hulk

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Thanks. Some said I should keep them MOC, but I already opened them- they will be the subject of my next four galleries for my site :D

A KO Computron giftset.

It will make sense later on. lol :tflaugh

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 11/13/06

 

Transformers Beast Wars 2:

D-16 Galvatron [Ebay Seller: member263263]

D-17 Autostinger [Ebay Seller: member263263]

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 CDIP Sneak Peek "Manga Preview" & SP02-EN004 Justi-Break [ultra Rare] [Ebay Seller: skytreader]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_11-13-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

 

How did you pay for BW Galvatron? I have two of those unopened.

 

To answer your question: $25.00

 

-TF2

 

 

Thanks I need to sell mine

Matt why'd you buy C-51 & 54, You don't have the giftset anymore?

 

Come in the mail for me this week was my Grandus (yesterday) My Menasor Giftset box & styro (Monday) MOSC Frenzy & Laserbeak (will take close-ups so you can see it's official), My Nextel i930 phone (Cost me $500 but worth every penny of it.

 

As far as hauls go I got a

Complete Thundercracker

Fort Max master Sword

Sixflight

Sixliner

Complete C9 Menasor

Not much this week, chilling out for christmas.

I got the giftset still and am buying seprate boxs now

My Menasor Giftset box & styro

 

Only the Box and styro, or the whole thing with the bots included?

The Menasor giftset is a real masterpiece!

Replacement parts for my 1/144 HGUC Advanced Hazel and spare parts for Gundam F-91

 

also, copy of Gears of War for my dad.

My Menasor Giftset box & styro

 

Only the Box and styro, or the whole thing with the bots included?

The Menasor giftset is a real masterpiece!

I got the box & styro first and I just found a C9 Menasor complete and came with the Giftset instruction (how bout that) this week for a good BIN on Ebay.

I didn't want a Menasor in any condition under that which most that I seen are. Ive been robbed out of 3 of these giftsets now I finally have it whether I bought it together or separate. So Im very happy this month and good definently comes to those who wait.

 

Also forgot to add with my Hauls, Original Predaking giftset. They're starting to show up more and more.

I now need Dinoking, Sixturbo, LAndcross, and Sixbuilder. for all gestalts.

 

Need Giftset boxes & Styro for

The above mentioned

Road Ceasar

Raiden

Thats it. :tfgrin So if any of you see them, pls lmk.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.