Universe Rail Racer

Lord Atmo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was just getting back into the swing of TFs when they were out. but of course my rate of "income" was ludicrously low.

Check out what I just found, guess I will be shoving them out on ebay when I go through `stage 2` of my clear out ;)  I am surprised hasbro actually released them as part of the main line, they are very complex.

IMG_1894.jpg

i'm sure if we bugged Hasbro or whoever does the Universe line enough they would do one of two things.

1: re-release them for Universe.

2: put out restraining orders on us.

granted #2 is worst case scenario, but i didn't want to just say something totally off the wall. lol

Check out what I just found, guess I will be shoving them out on ebay when I go through `stage 2` of my clear out ;)  I am surprised hasbro actually released them as part of the main line, they are very complex.

[

compared to sideburn/speedbreaker those things are go-bots complexity wise :tflaugh

[

compared to sideburn/speedbreaker those things are go-bots complexity wise :tflaugh

try combining them :P

[

look at my collection pics.. .THEY ARE COMEBINED!!!!! :mwahaha

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=18294

[

Well I finally picked him out at the back of that mountain of TFs and though he appears to be combined I feel the picture is of such poor resolution and the lower half of the body is obsured that doubts remain over his `combined` status.  You could have just shoved the top half on a box :P

[

Well I finally picked him out at the back of that mountain of TFs and though he appears to be combined I feel the picture is of such poor resolution and the lower half of the body is obsured that doubts remain over his `combined` status.  You could have just shoved the top half on a box :P

:tflaugh nice.... and true :redface

Archived