Round 1...FIGHT!

My Alt. Mode Sucks

No-holds barred fight. You pick teh winner  

13 members have voted

1. 1. No-holds barred fight. You pick teh winner

• The entire Decepticon army
    • Samus Aran

If this is supposed to be taken seriously, then I have to point out that if Samus was invincible there would have been no points in making or playing the metroid games.  It would have been boring.  So, we can assume that Samus is beatable.  (I've played metroid and lost, so has everyone else to ever have played the game...invincible = no losing)  If she's beatable, the decepticons (as DC said, there are thousands)  would beat her.  There are no 'Save Game' options to help if this is supposed to be a real battle.

excellent point

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If this is supposed to be taken seriously, then I have to point out that if Samus was invincible there would have been no points in making or playing the metroid games.  It would have been boring.  So, we can assume that Samus is beatable.  (I've played metroid and lost, so has everyone else to ever have played the game...invincible = no losing)  If she's beatable, the decepticons (as DC said, there are thousands)  would beat her.  There are no 'Save Game' options to help if this is supposed to be a real battle.

excellent point

:pfx but f you have played the games to the end and collected all powerups (not metroid prime though, those games suck) you find samus is a mega killing machine.

metroid fusion you have to fight a clone of yourself at full power that is trying to kill you. that is one of the only points in any game when i have truely had my heart racing. and that thing if funking scary.

lets lay down the circumstances

samus has all her powerups and at maximum health, this includes the varia-suit (which allows her to take temperatures of up to 1000 degrees celcius.) Her mission is to eliminate the decepticon threat because the autobots can't be arsed or  something.

the period of decepticons is important as well as the amount of troops and who the troops are also affects this.  for arguments sake lets say the year is 1985, so we are looking at the series 2 decepticons. these include megatron, starscream, soundwave and lets include the combaticons and stunticons, the decepticon forces are never together in one place and their forces are divided nearly constantly, the decepticons would more than likely be unaware of the situation until there iss a report on it.

Samus is a one person killing machine, she can survive in some of the most harshest situations and has honed her skills. for intelligence sake lets say she has the amount of the chozo civilisation that she grew up with, and the scan visor. being able to scan her enemy and detect weaknesses even before she attacks would be a serious advantage. if she ios sneaky and is carefull who she takes out she can defeat all of the decepticons unless she is detected and found and even then she has enough firepower to take out an entire mountain with one shot from her hyperbeam. plus being able to use the morphball and spider ball she would be able to get to most places undetected. her biggest threat would come from the seekers, Starscream has speed and guile so he would stand the best chance. especially if he has the backup of the other fliers under his command.

the most likely situation is that samus would get destroyed quickly, but that is always the analysis of whatever situation samus finds herself in. she is the best, most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

if a well organised force like the spacepirates find it impossible to defeat her, what chance would the 1985 decepticons have against her?

someone else can play out the situation with other period decepticons, but it must be beared in mind that

A) samus is not stupid

B) samus has taken on stronger more powerful lifeforms before and won

C) the amoury she conceals on her person could topple scorponok

D) She is a surviour

Archived