GF Wreck-Gar?

Trailbreakimus Prime

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Sigh* OK, from this point on I institute an Ignorance-field on Me Grimlock. Every post he will make in this forum, from this point on, will be ignored. That should make for some calmness hereabout, won't you all think?

On topic: This bike does look awesome, and is most definitely a hommage to Wheelie. not only the orange color, bot the grey "cap" that the robot-mode has, as well.

*Sigh* OK, from this point on I institute an Ignorance-field on Me Grimlock. Every post he will make in this forum, from this point on, will be ignored. That should make for some calmness hereabout, won't you all think?

On topic: This bike does look awesome, and is most definitely a hommage to Wheelie. not only the orange color, bot the grey "cap" that the robot-mode has, as well.

Dude, now saying stuff like that is just making the matter worse :roll Guys, just realize we're all BORED TO DEATH right now and nothing interesting regarding TF's is happening right now. Add to this the lack of a shout box, and we're all frustrated. Just let it go and go on to other things.

Well, I'm most assuredly not in any form of dire need for the Shoutbox. I must say, I think it's quite interesting that you all have become so dependent on the Shout. I can understand the need for conversation, but if the lack of a tool like the Shoutbox is messing up your life-rythm in such a severity, I believe you should really ask yourself a few questions.

And as for "nothing happening in regards to TFs", jsut a few days ago, all these shots of Transformers were released. Is that nothing? If the attention-span in regards to Transformers is so short, then again, that's very questionable.

Boredom is no excuse for inproper behaviour, methinks. It's as simple as that to me. *shrugs*

I'M GOING TO GET IGNORED! I FEEL SO SPECIAL! Sigh. I guess that agreeing with DLP and WV and disliking X-BoB intensely puts me on the same level as THE SATAN.

Personally, I never liked Bikeformers. A motor bike is HARD to turn into a decent robot mode, and they're usually kibble-nasty. My only gripe with that one is the hideous shoulders. Believe it or not, I still think Cy-Kill was one of the better attempts at a transforming bike... *Prepares to get shot for bringing up Gobots*

Archived