Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My son's first Transformers icon

Recommended Posts

My six-year-old son absolutely loves Nick Kelsch's Icon of the Day site and checks it all the time. I taught him a few Photoshop basics so that he could edit Nick's icons himself. This is his first all-original icon creation, "Strong-Bot":

 

Strong-Bot.gif

Strongbot.jpg

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My six-year-old son absolutely loves Nick Kelsch's Icon of the Day site and checks it all the time. I taught him a few Photoshop basics so that he could edit Nick's icons himself. This is his first all-original icon creation, "Strong-Bot":

 

Strong-Bot.gif

Awesome!  :thumb

Wow! I'm impressed! I wish I had that talent at 6.

Wow! I'm impressed! I wish I had that talent a 6.

I wish I had that talent now :redface

lol im embarssed, i dont think i could even do that now.

Cool stuff. I think it's awesome that he's interested in something his Dad likes. Hang on to it while ya can. :thumb

  • Author
Cool stuff. I think it's awesome that he's interested in something his Dad likes. Hang on to it while ya can. :thumb

Oh are you kidding? He's already decided that he wants to produce Transtech when he grows up.

 

he's a true Madhammer Jr.... :mwahaha

Cool stuff. I think it's awesome that he's interested in something his Dad likes. Hang on to it while ya can. :thumb

Oh are you kidding? He's already decided that he wants to produce Transtech when he grows up.

 

he's a true Madhammer Jr.... :mwahaha

:thumb I can't wait.

Cool stuff. I think it's awesome that he's interested in something his Dad likes. Hang on to it while ya can. :thumb

Oh are you kidding? He's already decided that he wants to produce Transtech when he grows up.

 

he's a true Madhammer Jr.... :mwahaha

 

 

*shudders*

 

:P

Cool stuff. I think it's awesome that he's interested in something his Dad likes. Hang on to it while ya can. :thumb

Oh are you kidding? He's already decided that he wants to produce Transtech when he grows up.

 

he's a true Madhammer Jr.... :mwahaha

Makes me ponder what Vader might do on "Take Your Son to Work" day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.