Alternators Red Alert Digi-repaint

Snowman81

I know this one has been done already, but the only pic I ever saw of it was very small so here is my version in a nice to look at size. Don't ask about the fire department/fire chief logos not being there because if I had cut and pasted them on they wouldn’t look right. Hope you guys like it…..this is the first time I have got white to look right in a large amount of it :clap .

*edit

post-12-1079814113.jpg

post-12-1079772393.jpg

with the only good coming out of it is I now know who to get white to look right.

How do you? Can you tell me please?

I've always had bother with turning a colour into white on photoshop.

Well I don't have Photoshop so I can't give you exact directions but here goes. I use a program called Paintshop Pro 7 and 8.

1. Now the first thing I do is to change what ever color that I want to be white into grey.

2. Then I do a gamma correction on the grey to make it very light, not too light as you don’t want to loss too much of the detail.

3. Now here is the magic :tftongue , you go into the HUE options and make the saturation low maybe about 80-90% and the Lightness about 65-75% any higher and you might start to loss some of the details.

If all goes well you should have white where there was color….hope that helped. :thumb

Archived