• Superion Maximus
    • Defensor
    • Constructicon Devastator

:clap

GOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread has been made already but I'll post again,. I think that Bruticus is the best, his head is one of the best that I've seen and he is very articulated, he's very good if you want him in different poses.

ok...umm...you got the contructicons twice...and there was no Defensor for energon...but I digress...

Bruiticus wins hands down as the best all around. The individual figures are sweet and work well for all uses...

Constructicon Maximus is second...

Superion...honestly the Terradive mold is the only good one...even Stormjet is so so...as for the other 2...they look like cyberjet rejects. and their limb modes just suck..

Bruticus, best Energon Combiner. I dont count the micromaster rereleases. They are cool and I have the Takara Sixbuilder (Devestator) version and its pretty cool.

I honestly like Superion, the look of the head and torso are great, but its limbs alone kill this bot, and the torsos robot mode is pretty weak.

ok...umm...you got the contructicons twice...and there was no Defensor for energon...but I digress...

I think that hes talking about the universe releases, which were later shown in energon packaging.

I think that hes talking about the universe releases, which were later shown in energon packaging.

See how he's in Europe, probably.

Barricade with one of each of the unique decepticon limbs, the way a scramble city gestalt is suppose to be, not the bastard child of a machine robo rescue combiner.

currently, i got barricade combined with sledge, duststorm, stormcloud, and kickback. i call the combined mode "Destron Monarch". the premise is that he is a gestalt made up of millitary and demolition vehicles who's sole purpose is to cause utter destruction and devastation. Destron Monarch was the result of Shockwave's(e-shockblast) experiments to duplicate the autobots' powerlinking abillities.

Archived