Picture requests!

Calcifer

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Megatron would make for an awesome MP figure!

IMHO it should've been GF/C Megatron. :thumb

is it me or do the 9 destron generials all look like g1 gestalts and larger g1 TF's

That's correct. In the Zone story Violenjiger (An alien, possibly a 'con.) recruits the nine destron generals to fight the Cybertrons. They are (Top to bottom, left to right.)

-Devastator

-Menasor

-Bruticus

-Trypticon

-Predaking

-Abominus

-Overlord

-Majin Zarak

However... The pic that's supposed to be Violenjiger there is in fact Dark Nova (Of which I didn't know he even HAD a robot mode...), Violenjiger is a three headed thingumajig...

-Edit- I need to get my hands on that generations book. It rocks!

However... The pic that's supposed to be Violenjiger there is in fact Dark Nova (Of which I didn't know he even HAD a robot mode...), Violenjiger is a three headed thingumajig...

Star Giant (the robot mode Dark Nova) is formed once Super Megatron is defeated by Powered Convoy. Dark Nova then merges their bodies and creates Star Giant - who is then defeated again by Powered Convoy, ending Battlestars.

Hope that helps.

Archived