Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ideas for possible Alternators

Recommended Posts

Rumble, Frenzy 3rd S2000 release is all I have to say............Well maybe ATV R & F

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 49.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, more decepticons and 2010, I wanna see Kup, Springer, Blurr, Cyclonus or Scourge.

I am sure they won't use Breakdown (Bad name for a car company to agree to don't ya think)

 

How about Brakedown?  :thumb

Runamuck needs to be a chevy camaro or a ford mustang..

I doubt we'll get a camaro, since they don't make them anymore.  And I think the 3rd Mustang should be Soundwave or Lazerbeak.

 

And a mold made to be exclusively decepticons, for every remold/repaint, would rock.

im getting sick of the repaints, but, it would be too costly to make double of basically the same exact characters namely runamuck and runabout. They have the same faces first of all and just aobut the same color. you'd just be buying for the names and not the $20 toy your paying for two of

I've got them all. Or I will, after tonight.

 

I dunno, but remolds and repaints in the Alternator line just don't bother me.

im getting sick of the repaints, but, it would be too costly to make double of basically the same exact characters namely runamuck and runabout. They have the same faces first of all and just aobut the same color. you'd just be buying for the names and not the $20 toy your paying for two of

WTF!?! They are different (albeit very similar) molds, they have slightly different heads and they are totally different colours!  :wtf

I dunno, but remolds and repaints in the Alternator line just don't bother me.

:pfx  If we get new molds for every 2 repaints from no on, I'd be a happy collector.  I could be a satisfied collector with new mold every 3 repaints.

Yeah i'm all for more decepticons, as long as they put some honest work into making them who they're supposed to be.  They really do need to make first releases for some of these cars into decipticons, because the rehashes that they're coming out with just aren't cutting it for me.  The worst two are dead-end and swindle. both are obvious nods to G1 autobots, but instead of realeasing them as who they should have been they instead come out as these half assed decepticon attempts. Their heads alone were obviously made for their autobot counterparts.  I know the BT story explained that their bodies were originally for autobots but the decipticons stole them, but seriously that's just a lame cop out, esp. when test-shots showed these two as originally having autobot symbols.  Don't get me wrong i have both figures, but i'd much rather have had sunstreaker first and trailbreaker at all for that matter, rather than to have them come out with these just to fill the ranks.  Then there's battle ravage, shockwave and decepticharge (who comes up with these american names? jeez...).  At least they put the work into changing their heads, but still.  I'm starting to rant like a lunatic, but basically i think like everyone has already pointed out, the decepticons could seriuosly use some original ideas much like the BT line as a whole.  The first issue autobots alot of the time are derived from cars that fit that character perfectly.  Hound = Jeep Wrangler, Tracks = Corvette, Smokescreen/Silverstreak = WRX.  IMO, this same type of thinking needs to go into making new decepticons, not merely bad guy repaints.  If at a later point they remake autobots from these molds i'm all for it just as long as they fit the character and there's at least some type of head swap.  Whew.

 

I think they need to do the original transformer repaints. Starscream,Thundercracker and Skywarp. They should all have their own mold only shared by each other, recolored like the original seekers. I know they were not cars originally but I think they would make a great addition to the alternators line.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.