Alternator Ford 2005 GT

Devil Mazinkaiser

Okay guys...

Looks like I am planning another BT Custom. I picked up a 1/24 DUB City 2005 Ford GT today from TRU. It's Black with Silver Racing Stripes, and red brake calipers. Kinda like this pic:

http://www.2005fordgt.com/ph_gt_popup_6.jpg

Any ideas on who I should make it into? I have an extra Grimlock and Ravage to use for parts. I was initially thinking of Nemesis Prime - could anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

-Joe

I was going to make the Seekers out of a Ford GT, a Lamborghini Murcielago, and a Ferrari 360 Modena. I figured red Ferrari = Starscream, black Lamborghini = Skywarp, and blue GT = Thundercracker.

So anyway, I have a transform scheme worked out, and Starscream is halfway done on my garage bench, but it seems unlikely that I'll get any time to work on them any time soon.

Hey mlm... I would be interested in what you had in mind for the Ford GT transformation scheme.

As it sits right now, I was just going to swap out the guts of a Grimlock and put it in the GT car body, but something a little more original would be nice.

I'll take pictures when I get a chance. I was using a 1/18 die cast model because I'm not very smart, so it's slightly larger than the usual Alternators. It's a straightforward G1-ish transformation scheme with the hood coming down over his chest like Sideswipe, and the arms folding out from under the hood. (Since the cars are all mid-engine, the front hood has empty space.) The legs were just going to flip open from the back of the car, like, uh, Armada Wheeljack. Then the enormous engine / transmission combo becomes a pretty impressive gun. I was using Armada Starscream's head as well.

Archived