Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erikemp

Armada Tidalwave

How many people will use armada tidalwave with their energon figures? Since they are both Painted similar I was wondering how many people will just sub their armada tidawave for energon tidalwave. I just can't see buying another tidalwave that's so similar to the armada version.

I personally like the Energon paint scheme. Plus, I for some reason didnt get him with armada so....

I don't know how I'd 'use' it as Energon Tidal Wave, but I have all my Armada and Energon figures on the same shelves, so I guess that counts.

I think he meant for those of us who play with them...

I don't have either :tfmad I don't know which one I will get though...I'm thinking I will get the Armada one...but I might not be able to find it once I finally go to buy it, so I may end up with the Energon...but I don't separate any of my TF's when I'm playing with them. Not anymore.

I too have both of them, I like each of their paint jobs and its a great toy

I to have both of them, i think it would look really cool if you had a whole fleet of these guys. that would look cool.

Got the orginal, with the non show accurate colors, I really like this guy, he is next to Armada Megatron on the Megatron Shelf, but I really hate the combined mode. Doesnt even look good displayed.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

• HAPPY HALLOWEEN! May your day be filled with festivity, but beware of the ghosts! Our final shot in the Halloween series rolls out tonight in all shapes and sizes! Shown here left to right are the 2017 Wei Jiang Wei Jiang MPP10-H Hyaline Commander, 2014 Transformers Platinum Edition CNY Year of the Horse Optimus Prime, 2020 Generation 1 Ghost Optimus Prime custom by Simon Smith, 2018 DX9 toys War In Pocket X34T Moses, and 2005 Mirage Boxes WST Ghost Optimus Prime. Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now
    • Today we take a look at the g1 ep "the search for Alpha Trion" tons of news from Tfcon last week and we sit down and talk to Dennis Moulten AKA GotBot  
    • Will Hot Rod and Chromedome make it? Will Fort Max survive? And what does Shockwave have planned? Find out in this episode of The Transformers!  
    • Dr Wu's Workshop has released new images on Weibo revealing their Extreme Warfare series DW-E01 Destroy Emperor figure. The unofficial legdends scale Galvatron is looking just the right size to go with Scoponok and other Titan class figures. Check the images below till we know more about pricing and release date. Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now
    • Dr Wu's Workshop has released new images on Weibo revealing their Extreme Warfare series DW-E02B Monitor Officer figure. The unofficial legends scale Soundblaster is looking just the right size to go with Scorponok and other Titan class figures, he's even got a classic tape deck mode. Check the images below till we know more about pricing and release date. Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE