Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trying to remember a white car toy from 80s/early 90s

Recommended Posts

I’ve had a memory of being bought a transformer from Argos in the late 80s or maybe early 90s. It was a white car, bigger than most cars. But that’s all I can remember. I think it might have had a micro master and was either a police car or race car. I think it might have had purple stickers. 
 

can anyone help suggest anything?! I’ve been searching and searching but not turning anything up 😂 it definitely was later and not part of the original line up or movie. 
 

and does anyone remember the micro Optimus and Megatrons from about 10 yrs ago? I’ve stupidly lost them but can’t find them online anymore, did they have a particular name? 
 

also while I’m here, aren’t we due a reimagining of Snapdragon. That one was so cool. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

A ha! I knew I didn’t make it up! Autobot power master Getaway. Phew that took some searching on Google to figure out. I did start to think I’d imagined it, but I remember how solid the car was, and the feel of the engine clicking in. I was so excited, cost about £10 in Argos in Slough 😄

IMG_7314.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.