Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption It

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 678
  • Views 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We could call that one a classic:

optimusprime_293.jpg

 

Starscream: What- Who the hell is that on the other line?

OP: Who- what?  No one, baby.  Relax, it's nobody!

Bumblebee:  "Nobody?"  Who the Powerglide is that?

OP: [sigh]

 

Unicron: What? I wasnt going to eat it. Honestly. I was just uhhh....giving it a hug! Yeah, thats it....

*resizes*

 

rodimuspicresized2do.jpg

 

Sharkticon: You're delivering pizzas now? Dude, your such a loser now!

 

Rodimus: Hey I gotta make ends meet somehow. I even had to sell my trailer.

 

Sharkticon: Well, the ad on TV clearly states that if its not here in 30 minutes, its free. Im so not paying for this.

  • 2 weeks later...

^

 

Big Optimus: Overload, I'm glad you're here, I have an important job for you.  Would...you know a hamster if you saw one?

Must...rescue...caption ....thread.....

 

DSCF0055.jpg

 

 

'I may be tiny, but at least my smokestaks are proportionate'

Uni01.jpg

 

 

This is for all those "sqaure butt" comments!

 

Unicron: What? I wasnt going to eat it. Honestly. I was just uhhh....giving it a hug! Yeah, thats it....

 

Unicron looking down at the the planet before it's inevitable destruction comes to pass.

 

Unicron "Boy did y'all Powerglide that up."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.