Ohio Sightings

mflinn

Surprise Surprise

BX WPAFB has Universe DLX latest wave in huge supply

Alternators in abbundance as well (Wait not just Smokescreen all the way through Deadend (None of Deadend left as of YDAY yes I went to H&G Twice in one week)

Energon Basics latest wave as well

All for less than retail with no tax

Harshman RD Meijer has BiaB Sets restocked after selling out of intial 4

They now have 2 of each with an extra Purple vs Blue combo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, the drought is over in my part of the state. :thumb

Elyria Walmart had all the new Deluxe's, all the Alts except Tracks and Meister, plus the new recolored basics.

North Olmstead Walmart had Cluffjumper, Dreadwing, and Powerlinx Ironhide.

Still...need...Shockblast.

Anyone had any Wave 5 HoC near them? :tfhuh

Finally, the drought is over in my part of the state.  :thumb

Elyria Walmart had all the new Deluxe's, all the Alts except Tracks and Meister, plus the new recolored basics.

North Olmstead Walmart had Cluffjumper, Dreadwing, and Powerlinx Ironhide.

Still...need...Shockblast.

Anyone had any Wave 5 HoC near them?  :tfhuh

Yes Wave 5 HOC is here @ WP

Man Shockblast seems to be going quick hope hasbro produces enuff... I have yet to see him even once...

of coures I haven't seen PL Ironhide or Dreadwing yet either...

I am hoping on payday (Friday to get one)

EDIT - FULL SET OF WAVE 5 BTW

of coures I haven't seen PL Ironhide or Dreadwing yet either...

I am hoping on payday (Friday to get one)

keep an eye on the huber walmart, and the fairfield mall TRU I'ev seen both of them there as well as shockblast

OH and eventhough it techinally not ohio the Sears at the Richmond mall has the KB excluve cyclonus and demolisher . So I'd be willing to bet that out of all of the malls inthe dayton area, they are probley in the sears over there also

Energon Items from Cinnici Trip

Kenwood Mall Locations

KBtoys (1st Floor)

Cyclonus w/Crumplezone - $12.99 - 1 Left

Demolishor w/Blackout - $12.99 - 2 Left

TRU

Shockblast x0 (Yes whoever hid the one on the top shelf it is gone points to self)

Cliffjumper x2

Dreadwing x2

Energon Ironhide x1

Megatron Prime Gift Set x3+

Nemisis Prime @ new Target x1 (I got the other one) Easy to fix the backwards pants problem (Much better than the Original IMO)

The South Arlington Road Wal*Mart in Akron has quite a lot of new stuff. Many if not all the new basics are present. TONS of the deluxe figures are there, from Rodimus and Prowl up to the latest Slugslinger/Towline ect. If you dont see the deluxe your looking for check the overhead. Also Mirage, Dreadwing, Landblast, Energon Ironhide, and Bulkhead were present. The only Alternator left there now is Silverstreak. They had Deadend, white Miester, and blue Tracks but I bought them :)

Don't know about the rest of the chain, but I walked into a Target today, and they had all basics at $4.88, deluxes at $6.88, megas at $16.88 and something else which I cannot recall at $20.88 (not Alternators, something else... didn't get a good look at the tag...)

IP

Hey I dotn actully have anything new to report so far as siteings are concerned I just wanted to remind all of the Dayton bound transfans that the new super walmart in huber hts is opening this weekend. So it should be a great place for new toy checks for a while

Archived