TFLAM-TRUEX-VOYAGER_TS_PIC2For6-26-.jpg

#1.) #83750 Inferno (with Longarm)

#2.) #83751 Mudflap

Available at:

Toys-"R"-Us/Kids-"R"-Us

9959 Colerain Avenue

Cincinnati, OH 45251

*Store #8905*

finally wave 3 deluxes in the area! ill check at my local target within the hour and say if i find anything and i was just at tru and they didnt have the activators. im supurised i went like 2 days ago.

well i went to 2 targets to only find one peg of wave 1 deluxes. one target had only wave 1 voyagers and the other one had wave one two and three voyagers.And if anyone sees the universe toys please pm me.

Tri-county Target:

All on the endcap

Voyager :animated Prime

Deep Space SS

Colerain TRU:

Universe/classics

IM000464.jpg

Between me and my roommate we bought them all (6 total/one of each) sorry guys. But at least you know they're here and to look out for them.

dang! i just went and they were just out! man u could have saved some. also they said they have 1 hidden or stolen one left so they said to call in the am. they only got 1 case of them and tats all they had for probably a while....

Tri-county Target:

All on the endcap

Deep Space SS

Colerain TRU:

Universe/classics

IM000464.jpg

Between me and my roommate we bought them all (6 total/one of each) sorry guys. But at least you know they're here and to look out for them.

dang! i just went and they were just out! man u could have saved some. also they said they have 1 hidden or stolen one left so they said to call in the am. they only got 1 case of them and tats all they had for probably a while....

Well i called around and went to the glenway road tru and got the universe deluxes and there is still 1 prowl and 1 ss. as a bonus i went to the target there and got animated jazz and soundwave.

Tri-county Target:

All on the endcap

Deep Space SS

Colerain TRU:

Universe/classics

IM000464.jpg

Well i called around and went to the glenway road tru and got the universe deluxes and there is still 1 prowl and 1 ss. as a bonus i went to the target there and got animated jazz and soundwave.

Did you call the Kenwood TRU? What time did you hit Glenway?

Archived