Sentinel's Collection

Sentinel

EDIT: Nov. 24, 2008

I got sick of having my cases crowding up my home office so I moved them into the basement. Now they are in line w/ each other and arranged in chronological order. I started w/ figures from '84 in the top left-hand corner and went down year by year, one year for each shelf, then across starting at the top.

In the small display case, I still have Brave Max and the mini-cons, but instead of having the hodge-podge of random figures that I like but don't have a better place to put, on the bottom 2 shelves, I now have my SWTFs.

FYI, I do have 3 plastic storage bins filled w/ rejected figures. I decided to thin out the herd a bit (I know it is hard to tell), and put the lesser figs into storage. I am in need of another case and will probably get one sometime this next spring.

Anyway, w/o further ado:

displaycase013pe4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Case #1 (from the side b/c the chaise lounge is in the way): G1-'84 through Beast Machines

displaycase012in4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Case #2: Robots in Disguise through Animated

displaycase009zl5.th.jpg

Case #3: Brave Max, Minicons and SWTFs

displaycase011gj0.th.jpg

Let me know what you think of hte new set-up.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the first case, mainly Beast Era TF's, plus my Binaltech/Alternators and some G1. In other words, a little bit o'everything.

Here is my Optimus/Megatron shelf (minus my WST Optimus and Megatron and my MP Op)

The Binalterators and G1 shelf.

Grimlock is not floating above Meister, and Tracks didn't suddenly get a lot taller than the others. I had to get some risers for a few of the bots so that not all the Binalteratros were the same height, and so I could see them all.

The case lit up at night.

It is kinda hard to capture exactly how this looks, but I rather like it.

Now on to case #2.

I like this one mainly b/c I can fit Brave Max in it. I think he fits in there pretty well. Surrounding him are a few of the G1 mini-cars, a whole bunch of Minicons, and of course, some WST for scale.

I personally love how all the little ones look compared to Brave Max.

Close up of Brave Max and all his little friends

My complete Jetfire in a semi-custom case that seems to work very well.

EDIT: Common sense has won out and I have moved Jetfire away from the nasty, damaging rays of the sun.

And finally (for now), my Unicron spotlighted all by himself.

This is my favorite picture. I think that big, bad chaos-bringer Unicron looks absolutely awesome in that light.

Archived