Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers HasLab RID Omega Prime Reveal News & Discussion Topic

Recommended Posts

Wow! Omega Prime as the only reveal today. This is an easy pass for me. I have to say, everyday that goes by without Hasbro revealing Legacy and ss86 figures, the desire to hand over my hard earned money to them fading fast. At this rate, if I have to wait until March, on top of Sureshot being canceled, I'll refuse to order anything they put up for pre-order just out of spite.

  • Replies 20
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Get ready to Roll Out a #TransformersTuesday like never before! We're officially kicking off the Transformers 40th anniversary celebration with a Fanstream of epic proportions! Join BMac and Evan as t

  • Robots in Disguise 2001 Omega Prime Official Images & Details for Transformers: Legacy - Read the Full News Story

  • Yes!!!!! All of the yes! Already put my order in as did 1/3 of the people needed so far within only 4 hours, 5 now. I just want the option to get more Bluebolts. I loves me some Weaponizers. 

Get ready to Roll Out a #TransformersTuesday like never before! We're officially kicking off the Transformers 40th anniversary celebration with a Fanstream of epic proportions! Join BMac and Evan as they fire up the engines and unveil an all-new Transformers HasLab that is sure to be a must-have in your collection! Make sure you've filled up on Energon because you do not want to miss this! - Read the Full News Story

Screenshot%20(12157)__scaled_800.jpg

Yes!!!!! All of the yes! Already put my order in as did 1/3 of the people needed so far within only 4 hours, 5 now.

I just want the option to get more Bluebolts. I loves me some Weaponizers. 

I'm even thinking about selling my original set to fund a second set lol. I haven't looked at it in a while but last time I did I still had all the tires. They were splitting but I glued them on. Hopefully they haven't disintegrated outright. I'll keep Shotimus Prime though...oh sorry, he's...er I mean she's Yellow Splendid Convoy now isn't she? Shame that this means we'll never get them now be it Shotimus Prime, Yellow Splendid Convoy or any of the other deco options the original had. I gladly would pick up Black God Fire Convoy or the proposed OTFCC Defensor and MIdnight Shield Defensor decos of just Fire Convoy. But those will never come to pass now due to the stupid limitations placed on Haslab sets and reissues/redecos. 

That's the only real downside to this set being a Haslab. No redecos. So far though, this is the only one of the four to really be affected by that. Sure Victory Saber has had a black redeco for the Robotmasters figure but that's about it other than Red Geist from Deathsaurus but that's most likely a legal grey area as to who actually owns the rights to that be it Takara or Sunrise.

This looks like a cheap KO compared to the originals. The only part that is interesting is the Bluebolt figure

16 hours ago, Jay Johnston said:

This looks like a cheap KO compared to the originals. The only part that is interesting is the Bluebolt figure

Those color images are renders. I am wiating to see the painted figure to be sure, but either way this feels like a waste of a HasLab project IMO. Sure, I'll get it it but 2026 is long way off for the next HasLab.

  • 2 weeks later...

Should be no surprise the HasLab Omega Prime RID Universe Project would be FUNDED so soon with just 10,000 backers needed. Now that this figure is rolling out, we need to take it all the way to the full on GOD FIRE CONVOY goodness! TIER #1 makes the Matrix Blade ours at 13,000 backers. TIER #2 give us both the stands at 16,000 backers. - Read the Full News Story

51994__scaled_800.jpg

The full view comes into focus with the video just out of the HasLab Legacy RID Universe Project Omega Prime Painted Model! In celebration of the funding of the project, Bmac has shared a video showing what this big boy looks like in his colors. Surely we are well on our way to securing the other two Tiers as well. - Read the Full News Story

Image%20of%20FUNDED%20HasLab%20Omega%20P

Thanks to @bmacatron84 who's posted the milestone with the update below. As predicted, the Teir #1 HasLab Omega Prime Matrix Blade would hit the 13K we needed to unlock it for the Legacy RID Universe Project. With 27 days to go, should be no problem to get to Teir #2 16K to unlock the stands.You can still fund this now at HasbroPulse. - Read the Full News Story

52040__scaled_800.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.