Do Transformers need keys?

The REAL Generation Zero

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

transformers do not necciserily need keys as they are able to start themselves, when the tfs scanned earth forms they scanned the interiors as well, this would explain why they had key holes.

That is like how Metroplex couldn't transform because he was missing a gear. Just 1, but they made it sound like it was THE gear needed for transformation, which is retarded.

It was his Transformation Cog, all TF's got 'em ... without them they can't TF. Just one of those things you can like or hate. Fine with me though, I jsut take it as part of their anatomy.

*exiting the reality where Transformers aren't real*

what kind of sick twisted reality do you liive in.

*transforms ipod*

Dance Little Man!!!

*gets blasted*

Good job Deathmarch ya beat me to the Transformation cog bit. :thumb

Seriously though, I think the idea of Transformers needing keys to start/operate just for sake of believibility is stupid. Especially if they went that route with the upcoming movie. This thought/theory could almost tie into that whole "are TF's alive/robots" debate a while back. My stand on this is though they are mechanical they also exhibit an awareness that goes well beyond any conventional form of artificial intelegence that I know of. Mechanical though alive I can see how the interior of a TF in alt mode is identical to that of any vehicle, but who's to say that isn't all for show. Remember "Robots in Disguise." Meaning something that appears to be very real but isn't what it seems.

They don't need keys any more than they need gas! :tftongue

What, they don't need gas, you say?

*starts new "Do TF's need gas" thread in TFGD instead of teh INH*

:mwahaha

In the Comics the TF's could convert Gas into Fuel for themselves. They even had a thing set up with B.G. Blackrock (Owner of big oil company) for a while.

Archived