Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Wave 2023

Recommended Posts

Just when you thought you found that last of the Wave 1 Legacy Velocitron figures, there's More Than Meets the line! Just in a possible leaked listing for the Wave 2 Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Voyager Autobot Hot Rod figure. Sorry, no Images yet, however we do get the details on just what Hot Rod might be in the 500 by way of JTPrime17.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

Transformers-Leaked-Listings.jpg

Voyager class ✅

29 steps ✅

buzzsaw ✅

2 blaster accessories ✅

2 blast effects that attach to vehicle mode exhaust pipes ✅

accessories attach to figure in both modes ✅

Sounds a lot like a redeco of SS 86 Hot Rod to me.

spacer.png

Only things missing are the matrix and its associated effect part. Due to cost cuts, I guess.

And winning the Speedia 500 doesn't make you a Prime anyway.

  • Author

Just in are yet more images from the Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Wave 2 series with images of the Deluxe G2 Shadowstrip and Crasher in box. We've seen Crasher, but the G2 Shadowstrip is our first look at the repaint of Dragstrip. See both of these figures in the box in the gallery that follows. - Read the Full News Story Now

Legacy%20Velocitron%20Speedia%20500%20De

Well I guess that's why Crasher isn't using the Dragstrip mold. But at least I was right that it would look good as Crasher. I guess I know what I'll be doing when I get these. Head swap and some repainting.

But I was almost right about what the supposed "Shadow Striker" was going to be. I jokingly said that it was going to be based on RotF Shadow Striker which was just a black with red Universe legends class Wheelie. Well damn, I might be doing this one too.

So that's three Shadowstrip and two Crasher I might be picking up. It all depends on if I have the money for that many extras I guess as this will also need an extra Wrecker Leadfoot too but I want more Masterdominus anyway though. I might have to cut that Shadow Striker though as it's the least accurate and there's a perfectly mediocre Wheelie out now to use. Who am I kidding though, I never get around to doing any customs anymore anyway unless they're just parts swaps. I have three easy ones to do which only require the heads to be repainted to make the new characters and I haven't even done that yet. I think I'm just mad that almost all the customs I did in Siege have since been done officially. Tigertrack, Clamp Down, Deep Cover, Delta Magnus, black Ironhide...twice.

From Shadowstrip: Shadowstrip, Crasher, Shadow Striker.

From Crasher: Crasher, Slicks.

From Leadfoot: Leadfoot, Slapdash, Slicks.

  • Author

Following the previous report, the Transformers Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Wave 2 Crasher and Shadowstrip are reported to have been found at retail in North America/ The image from Cybertron CA reports a finding at Walmart in Shawnessy, Alberta Canada.Have you seen these Micro Machines Transformers Series 2 4-Packs figures? Share your sightings in the comments for others to see. - Read the Full News Story

47311__scaled_800.jpg

  • Author

Just in from the UK's In-Demand Toys site are the Transformers Velocitron G2 Universe Shadowstrip & Crasher official product mages. Following the many leaks, we get this see this figure that will may be revealed at Hasbro Pulse Con later this month. In the mean time, you can see these figures in and out of the box in the gallery that follows. - Read the Full News Story

Transformers%20Velocitron%20G2%20Univers

This honestly just looks like Hasbro is grasping for straws here. We've already gotten 3 Hot Rods within 2 years (Kingdom Rodimus Prime, Kingdom Hot Rod, and SS Hot Rod). I would rater have a Deception repaint of him, like they did with Mirage into Crasher.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Walmart has not listed the wave 2 Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 Shadowstrip & Crasher yet, but you can grab them while they are available from Hasbro Pulse. - Read the Full News Story

Transformers%20Velocitron%20G2%20Univers

I'm sorry, shadowSTRIP? we were supposed to be getting shadowSTRIKER. I can understand if the name ran into copywrite issues, but only the most DIE HARD of fans would even come CLOSE to recognizing ANY INCARNATION OF SHADOWSTRIKER THAT DOESN'T RESEMBLE CYBERVERSE SHADOWSTRIKER! and the name? shadowstrip? they could have come up with something SO much better. heck, I could have come up with something better. perhaps... 'ShadowSlasher', or 'StealthStriker, and they didn't need to limmit themselves to alliterative names either, don't pretend that 'ShadowHunter' and 'DarkStriker' don't sound like epic names. Hasbro, If you're somehow reading this, take my advice, AND my ideas. Better still, hire me outright.

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Soundblaster78 said:

I'm sorry, shadowSTRIP?

Supposedly, that is for the G2 Menasor they are going to release randomly as exclusives.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.