Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers 1986/2006 Movies

Recommended Posts

Hey fellas,

 

I read an interesting review of someone who watched the 1986 animated movie. It kinda brought back memories to a time when the good old cartoons rock the TV.

 

From IZ Reloaded:

 

Rune wrote a nice review of the 1986 Transformers movie after watching it again recently. My sleepy eyes were wide open and I smiled (at 2 plus in the morning!) while reading Rune's story. The truth is I'm a big Transformers fan. "Transformers. Robots in Disguise. Transformers. More than meets the eye." That's the famous song that accompanies the Transformers. Sometimes I wonder why can't they make cartoons like the old days. Transformers, MASK, Centurions, He-Man, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake (oooooops).

 

From Rune: 2005 is the year Optimus Prime died, Megatron was given new life as Galvatron, Hot Rod rose up as the new leader Rodimus Prime, Unicron almost devoured Cybertron and eventually was destroyed by the Matrix. The war ended and a new war will begin in 2006. I'm of course talking about Transformers The Movie....

 

More here..

http://izreloaded.tripod.com/february2005....ailtransformers

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh yes the good ol days... what was the name of the cartoon of thr cyborg coyboys? anybody remember those guys?

ahh yes the good ol days... what was the name of the cartoon of thr cyborg coyboys? anybody remember those guys?

Cyborg Cowboys...I can only assume you mean:

 

BRAVESTARR

I want a brand new, big budget live action Silverhawks movie.  :thumb

That would be something, but I just want the cartoon on DVD, then I'll be happy...well not completely...cause...I must have...

 

ThunderCats, He-Man & MotU, SilverHawks, Voltron, Visionaries, The Real Ghostbusters, Dinosaucers, & Dino-Riders on DVD to be completely happy.**

 

** Note this is until I can think of more 80's cartoons to put down on this wish list.

Does anyone remember INHUMANOIDS???? they were awesome!

 

and the ones with the hologram on their chest... what was that one called?

 

as for the cowboys... was it bravestarr? or was it something else... one of them had a bionic arm right? that shot lasers or something...

and the ones with the hologram on their chest... what was that one called?

Visionaries

 

*breaks into song* VIIISIONARIES! KNIGHTS OF THE MAAAGICAL LIIIIIIGHT!

 

 

What about Captain Power and the SOldiers of the Future? Sure, it wasn't a cartoon, but I thought the toys were cool :thumb

hmmm, my brain's working overtime trying to remember other cool cartoons here...

 

lets see...

 

JEM? c'mon, you gotta admit, she was sexy...

 

wait a minute... GALAXY RANGERS, thats the show...

the one with the bionic arm that shoots big lasers!!!

 

imma get on ebay right now and buy something to relive my childhood... too bad I cant remember any one the episodes...

i've got visionaries on dvd.

i loved that.

 

jayce and the wheeled warriors anyone??

i'm sure that was early 90's but that was still class.

 

turtles were late 80's into early 90's i think, but i have most of them on vhs. and the new turtles series on dvd...

which was better old skool turtles...or the new turtles??

old skool all the way!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.