Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legacy Wreck N' Rule Bulkhead, Springer, Twin Twist Shipping Early!

Recommended Posts

Hasbro has originally said the Transformers Legacy Wreck N' Rule figures would be shipping later this year, November 1, 2022. However, Bulkhead, Springer, and Twin Twist, are now listed for shipping tomorrow, July 16, 2022. Hopefully that is not a mistake, as you can still order these exclusives now on Amazon.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

46565__scaled_800.jpg

I got the email saying that Bulkhead and Twintwist would ship to me by July 20. I haven't gotten one for Springer yet. Problem is that They're not budgeted into this month and I had to cancel them. Good job Amazon. You can't just push three items up to ship out at the same time with only a day's notice to cancel them before they are charged and shipped. If they had staggered them and had one this upcoming week, then one a week or two later and then another a week or two after that then fine. Just not two or three at once.

They also have the Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Ironhide shipping earlier along with these guys as well.  Picture attached for them showing up, supposedly, this Wednesday, July 20th.

XMas_in_July.jpg

  • Author
4 hours ago, CrimsonRaptors said:

They also have the Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Ironhide shipping earlier along with these guys as well.  Picture attached for them showing up, supposedly, this Wednesday, July 20th.

XMas_in_July.jpg

Thanks, I found Arcee at Target yesterday.

Just got the email for Impactor and Spindle saying the 27th. I bet Leadfoot and Masterdominus will be then as well. Not cancelling them though. I got quite a bit of extra money to play with since I last commented. But since it looks like Springer and Bulkhead aren't selling out anytime soon, I might just wait for a drop in price to get them now. I should pick up Twintwist though as I think that one might sell out at some point.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.