Missouri Sightings

backlash_ohio

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LS walamart has 3X alt rumble and 3X alt ravage.

You were there today? Are they open 24/7? Heading there after work if that's the case.

yeah, I was there about 2 hours ago. theyre the only alts there.

sorry, 2 more questions. This is the WM on Independence Ave off HW 50? And where were the located (endcap, 4-way or in the normal toy aisle?) Thanks so much, I've been mentally unstable searching for these things over the past 2wks.

technically its off of independence, but its a ways from 50 hwy. it's on 291 north heading out of lee's summit.

there with the rest of the TF's, on the bottom shelf next the classics OP/Megs 2 packs.

Check here (link to TFW2005's MO sightings page)

The funny part about that is that I look on tfw2005 quite a bit now and they really do update their sightings thread much more regularly.

There should be a link on both pages to the other site, that way everyone is covered.

Oh and I haven't really seen much of anything in quite some time.

EDIT: Dammit, I knew getting Ravage and Rumble from Hong Kong would come back to bite me. Oh well, I didn't pay all that much for them and I did doubt they would ever be released in the US. Goes to show what I know.

I have a request. Anyone see a Primus sitting around anywhere in the KC area? I am looking to get another and I would rather not resort to ebay. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
try the independence TRU. I saw at least one hidden above the TF's, under the marquee. they might have more stashed on the bottom shelf...

Thanks. I picked one up from there a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone seen the protoforms in the KC area yet? I haven't been looking, but I would like to pick them up.

Archived