Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers in China....

Recommended Posts

Hey all, a co-worker is going to leave for China tomorrow, and will be in Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai........they are willing to pick up Transformers for me, and I thought they could be cheaper.......if there is somewhere to buy them. Does anyone know? and if so.....would they have Predaking?????

 

Thanks.....

 

-CJB-

I haven't found any real TFs where I'm at (Quanzhou, Fujian province), but apparently they do exist in Beijing and Shanghai. Certainly in HK...though if you want KOs, this is certainly the place.

YEAH! KOs abound in china..! Ill be heading to beijing and hongkong this summer and ill be getting alot of Kos there for sure!

 

ill try and get the KO alternators..

Ill post a review once i get some!

Distribution of KOs is odd here. Stuff I can pick up here in Quanzhou, I can't find in Xiamen, and vice versa. I'm dying to find the oversized E-Arcee KO, but can't track her down anywhere...

het i saw that here in the phillipines.. I picked her up and was very happy with her..

allitle paint app and she was acceptable

here's the deal, if you want TF's in China, get them in HK... thats where most of the local shops in Mainland get their stuff. prices are about 50-100 bucks more in Shanghai and Beijing... however, if you really want to get Tfs in Shanghai, message me and I can show your friend... they are a little hard to find otherwise... all the good stuff are in little toys shops scattered around town.

  • Author

thanks everyone..... hmmm.....I dont' think this could work out....she isn't that familiar with TF's....but she is from Beijing mostly and is willing to look for some for me. I think I might just have her look, and then let me know what she finds. She'll be there about a month.....so ehh... :tfhuh

what do you wanna know? I can tell you what they have in Shanghai, and a little about HK... In HK they will have more stuff, thats where I got my black edition RobotMasters stuff...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.