Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Universe Hot Shot

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! :clap

 

I was on my weekly hunt for the new TF's when I came accross a sale at TRU for the G1 re-release figures. I already have all of the re-issues MIB, however when I saw the sale that they had going on I couldn't pass up one of my favorites.

($6.99 for a G1 Smokescreen!) :thumb

 

Which brought me to another topic... I read somewhere on this forum a couple of months back (and on ebay) a prototype for an Armada Hot Shot repainted exactly like the G1 Smokescreen. Whatever happened to that figure? Is it still planned for release?

 

Any help would be appreciated!

-Joe

No Idea, I ran across an image stored on my hard drive of him and really wanted to know what happened.

 

But with talk of them scrapping the universe line, it may never see the light of day.

 

Here is a pic for those that havent seen him.

I dont dont what is going on with that figure, but it is possible that Universe may just be delayed after all that mess with Glen and OTFCC. I am thinking that Hasbro may tie Universe in with there new fan club, but that is just my speculation.

I would like to know too, I was looking forward to that repaint.

id buy that. he looks great as smokescreen

I'd buy him too

I think Remy has one. I remember seeing a gallery of it somewhere on his site a while back. Very nice repaint too, btw. Pretty much the only one out of Universe I actually like, and it's most likely been canned

  • Author

Thanks Dufftrix - for posting pics!

 

Yup, that's the one! :tftongue

 

I first heard about this figure at about the same time I saw a Decepticon Armada Jetfire repaint. I have heard through the rumor mill that it was scrapped, too.

 

That's too bad - seems like the ones that people would really like to see, always get tossed.

I think Remy has one.

Yup, a test shot.

 

Was rumored to be a planned BiaB set together with Drench (Armada Wheeljack repainted as G2 Drench).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.