Would you buy the Armada boxset...

Bizzmoff

Would you but the Armada boxset???  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you but the Armada boxset???

• YES!!! I can't wait!!!
    • Yes. Armada was a good show.
    • Yes, I have to buy everything that says Transformers...
    • Yeah, the last few eps. were pretty good.
    • Maybe, If they sell it REAL cheap...
    • I'll get the bootleg copy from Hong Kong.
    • I enjoyed it the first time I saw it when it was called Pokemon.

I'd probably buy a Unicron Battles box set and pick up maybe the first few episodes. There's too much filler in there. I consider G1 having filler episodes too, but nostalgia wins over. :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they broke it up into 2-4 boxes I would only buy the last box, the first 30 or so eps were stright crap, the last 12-14 eps are just bearly worth buying, I would be more inclined to buy it and more if it included the Japanese track as Armada like Energon sound waaaaaay betting in Japanese the Eglish.

There's not a 'I'll think about it option' or a 'depends on the cost' option. I've never seen the cartoon, so I'll think about it. I'm mostly focusing on buying films that Anya has been banned from seeing because of her father, I've managed to get a few so far. Transformers DVDs are a last option for me.

-Chuckles

Archived