Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huge, HUGE lot

Recommended Posts

The shipping is huge, too

If I had the money to buy that, I would drive to Tennesee to get it.

The shipping is huge, too

Yeah that better include insurance :tftongue

 

That is a big lot, but the shipping way to much.

 

Besides I already have all those Transformers :tfevil

Wow, SO many TF's, so little money. :tfsad

$600 for shipping?!?!?!?! Is he MAD? :eek2

 

Now I know it would be a lot but NOT $600! Tripredacus had the right idea here, buy it and drive there to get it, it would be cheaper! If I had the money I'd probably do it!

Yeah, I agree, $600 for shipping is a bit outrageous. "I would have to guess somewhere around $600" is not what you want to read/hear when you're about to place a $2,000 bid. you could easily get rather large boxes from ups or uhaul that would fit everything (stacked tetris style) in 2, maybe 3 boxes at most. The drive to Tenn. would cost 1/3rd in gas & tolls, depending on where you're driving from.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.