Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HasLab Transformers Victory Saber Funded - Let's Say GO!

Recommended Posts

It is official, the HasLab Transformers Victory Saber basic figure set has been funded at 11,613 backers just now. Making it to the next few Teirs in just over 10 days remains to be seen, but it is looking better all the time. This project will be a real dud without the V-Lock cannon and possibly dysfunctional without the stand.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

43197__scaled_600.jpg

Thanks for this update. I'm really on the fence with this.

I have the Masterpiece Star Saber.  And I have a "stand-in"/"third-party" "Victory Leo" (once I realized Takara wasn't going to make an official one I picked one up). With both figures I have the "V Lock Cannon", stands, and the Shield.  And they're sized at a commander class scale which fits nicely with the CW Liokaiser and the other Combiner wars figures.  The MP-Star Saber is scaled weird in that it fits better next to the generations line then the masterpiece line.  Anyway, Now that the haslab Victory Saber is funded I have to decide if having a smaller and probably lesser quality version is worth the $180, and this is just to have the Haslab.  

If this thing doesn't have all the tier accessories then it's going to be incomplete compared to what I already have.  Spending $180 on an incomplete figure when I have very nice versions already is not logical.  Even if it's fully funded it's smaller and it won't have the small sword for Saber.

 I just wish that this was some generations pre-order.  My guess is that Hasbro is testing the waters on Victory.  They probably have concepts for the new Legacy line and are trying to decide if they want to produce Victory figures.  The release of this figure could coincide with several other Victor figures and then this Victory Saber will be the centerpiece of the Legacy Line.  

It's just frustrating in that Unicron was special: the largest Transformer ever, closest thing ever released to a proper Unicron was the Armada Unicron from 20 years ago.  Comparing the Unicrons I could rationalize the high price and the crowd funding route.  But it's difficult to rationalize this Haslab Victory Saber project when comparing it to the Masterpiece Star Saber the the "Victory Leo".

I also wish I had more than another few days to decide.   

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.