Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bad luck with energon

Recommended Posts

I am getting pretty mad at energon. It is not the quality or anything it's the time it's on i;m almost never home at the time it is on. Has anyone else been missing all of the episiodes too? Minus the one before megtron was revived I have missed them all. Does anyone know how to get these episoides? I really need them if you downloaded them maybe you could send them through IM?

I have the same problem. I have missed both episodes with Megatron. I am getting frustrated

Keep an eye out for the "bit torrent" downloads on the Allspark, and in the emergency shelter here on TFans.

 

Here's this week's episode. For past episodes, try using Iacon Hub (all the info you need is at www.iaconhub.com)

I have the same problem.

Luckily I recorded it yesterday (mind you its the first episode I've watched, so I'm lost right now.)

OK you rule but what do I play it with?

You'll most likely need to download the latest version of DiVx. You can get that at www.divx.com

Some of the older eps are available on another website, upto number 4 I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.