Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Starscream!

Recommended Posts

Energon was off the chain tonight! That Starscream/Prime battle was sooooo cool! Starscream is like some type of phantom. He can dissapear & sh**! How cool is that. The whole Demolisher thing was pretty cool too. The Battle Ravage's got inside the autobot base. That whole war thing just got me so hyped up. It was all dark & rainy too. I love ENERGON! :thumb

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Starscream was in maximum ownage mode against prime. but overall i'd give the battles 9's cause tey overtake any ep of armada! imo.

yeah, I like how starscream can teleport kinda like skywarp.

  • Author

I'm so glad I have Starscream already cuz if I saw this episode & didn't have him I would literaly go insane.

yeah, I got mine because I had a friend that works at Wal-Mart open the new box of TF's before they put them out.

  • Author

I wish I had a friend like that cuz I only have 7 energon figures. My collection is getting nowhere fast.

You should be so lucky... I only have 2 Alternators figures. I'm still saving up for 20th Anniv. Prime. I want to take a pic of him with a bottle of Jack Daniels too. :)

Hah, I only have one Alternator! But I have 11 Energon figues, so I guess that makes up. :)

  • Author

I have no alternators. :tfsad

lets see, 2 alternators, and 15 energon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.