Alternator RX-8 "Race"?

SkyClonus

I was scanning through Entertainment Earth's website for the next wave of Alternators and noticed this listing for the next wave (Wave 7):

"Transformers Alternators Assortment 7. Includes 4 individually packaged vehicles that transform into robots: 1x Jeep Wrangler "Swindle", 1x Honda "Windbreaker", 1x Chevy Corvette "Battle Ravage", and 1x Mazda RX8 "Race" (subject to change.)"

I'm guessing the RX8 "Race" is Shockwave, but I was wondering why he's given that name...can anyone shed light into this?

BTW, EE's shipping date for this case is March. The Wave 6 shipping date is Feb., but that wave has been sighted in stores for a couple weeks now...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crazy theory: Perhaps they are planning to release the red Meister and they never told us? That makes more sense than calling Shockblast Race, anyways.

Actually it doesn't, only because "Zoom-Zoom" (*shudder*) is a street car and Shockwave is a race car (at least it's a "race-esque" car).

Crazy theory: Perhaps they are planning to release the red Meister and they never told us? That makes more sense than calling Shockblast Race, anyways.

Actually it doesn't, only because "Zoom-Zoom" (*shudder*) is a street car and Shockwave is a race car (at least it's a "race-esque" car).

Well said. As much as i loooooooooove the shape of the RX8, and as advance as the Renesis engine is, there's only so much power you can squeeze out of a 1.3 littre enging.

Archived