First Look Transformers Kingdom Airazor, Dinbot, Huffer, Ultra Magnus, Inferno, More Figures!

BaCon

Just in from various SNS sources we have a bunch of new first looks at the Transformers Kingdom Airazor, Dinbot, Huffer, Ultra Magnus, Inferno, and unidentified Fossilizer figures! Just when you thought things could not get any better, they get better! Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

First%20Look%20Transformers%20Kingdom%20

Huffer is actually a nice surprise to me. Before these images of him leaked he was a definite pass to me but I really like his alt mode in the box art. It looks pretty retro-styled modern or even futuristic and might even fit more into the design concept of the SIEGE than Earthrise line. I hope that the actual toy's alt mode looks exactly like the concept art. And I really like the shield. I have to say that since Earthrise there are quiet a few figures that got shields to get rid of alt mode kibble :p😋
But I don't think that he could attach ER/K Prime's trailer appropriately because if you look at the pictures of him unpacked he has one 5 mm port in each of his shins which will be the truck's bed. But of course there might be another one in the middle. In the picture there's even another dark spot at the inner edge of his left shin so that's either a whole in the cardboard insert for the plastic straps he's attached with OR another 5 mm port for alt mode.
Airazor: I think I'll stick to my Armada one or maybe even get a Transmetals one.
Inferno: Grapple is definitely my preferred version of this mold.
Dinobot: The weapon shown in his box art looks like the original one and I'm pretty sure that it'll be his tail transformed because it's a good way to get rid of it being alt mode kibble in robot mode. But it's a bummer to not see his rapier in the box art. It's an indicator that he'll not come with it same as Cheetor didn't include his original weapon(s). But his chest transformation is pretty neat. I thought that the sides of the raptor head could possibly flip up to make it wider for robot mode and show his raptor eyes on his robot chest but also might not end up looking as good as how they actually solved this now and this way the color of the raptor eyes in robot mode is more accurate, too. And in Dinobot's case I hope that the actual figure won't end up looking like its box art in alt mode. But as for the Beast Wars characters in this line it doesn't seem to be the case that it's that accurate I still got hope.
And for Ultra Magnus I haven't been interested in the SIEGE version of him even though I prefer Cybertronian alt modes and therefore I'm less interested in this one. My definitive Ultra Magnus is still the Combiner Wars one. By looking at his box art it looks like they didn't change the inner robot's shoulder parts and he's missing the two big black blasters SIEGE UM came with. But he looks pretty tall. So maybe they copied the engineering of the 3rd party thigh extenders for him and integrated this mechanism into this version and therefore left out the two blasters. It would be kind of funny if they actually copied a 3rd party upgrade kit for this mold this obviously. And for retooling I think that his thighs are the same, too. I guess that all parts of the inner robot that you only see in robot mode are the same as the one's of the SIEGE version.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ChrisHimself said:

I don't get why there releasing some of the same ones we already have from siege. Not rebuying..

You mean Earthrise. And Arcee is a rerelease like Leader class Optimus Prime in Kingdom wave 01. They usually do that if demand on a figure was higher than its supply. Hasbro introduced the concept of rereleases in Titans Return when people were demanding some figures like Wolfwire so badly because they missed out on their original wave's relause because the demand was too high. They already pre-released Earthrise Astrotrain in SIEGE because they already thought that he'd be a highly sought after figure and then rereleased SIEGE Smashdown and Rung in Earthrise. So that's nothing new. And according to the leaked listings they'll also rerelease ER Starscream and Wheeljack in Kingdom. But as there'll be a Netflix Wheeljack I'm not sure if that's necessary. 

• Like 1