Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

which of these is better ?

Recommended Posts

I have two of the second set, but no shark or demon monster dinobird thing. They have all the armor two.......

where are they at ??

Actually, you can get the other two Technobot limbs in with this Menasor KO set I got at Family Dollar. I'm sure you can find them on ebay, too. Of course, that's just the arms and the legs...

FEEL THE POWER! :rofl :tflaugh

 

If I were to buy knockoffs I'd definately go for the 2nd one due to the correct limbs.

  • Author

thanks for your replies

 

does anybody know which KO is the more fragile of the two?

 

in fact I was planning to buy the first one along with the Stunticon set (which is sold by the same seller) so I could have the 4 KO Technobots

I've bought many KOs, all of them from big lots (like my sig)

 

most of the ones I got were good enough for the price but I bought each for $5 so they could suck pretty bad before I felt jilted

 

I sort of wonder what knockoffs we'll see next year if any

thanks for your replies

 

does anybody know which KO is the more fragile of the two?

 

in fact I was planning to buy the first one along with the Stunticon set (which is sold by the same seller) so I could have the 4 KO Technobots

Fragility is about the same between the two sets. Generally they're cheap enough that you could probably buy both sets, and if a piece breaks swap it with another from the other set.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.