Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

...

Recommended Posts

Perhaps he needed to take the Convoy Test again :lol Paralell Parking in a Semi must be tough!

:tflaugh :tflaugh

  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all I know was that was a great episode. I don't remember much but didn't OP wanted to fight Megs with nothing but his bare hands.

 

P.S. I really liked what Megatron said when he saw OP return after being revived. "I never thought I'd say this but, it's nice to see you back Prime."

He discarded it because the matrix was so 5 minutes ago :D

He discarded it because the matrix was so 5 minutes ago :D

I thought it was because it didnt have enough "Ice" on it, but truth be told I dont know why a lot of stuff happened in that cartoon...some of the stuff just seemed random.

like what? *Is posseced by the late Bodycount*

like what? *Is posseced by the late Bodycount*

Truth be told I really dont remember much of anything that happened in that cartoon now (was so long ago, and it didnt really leave any lasting memories), so all I remember is the feels I had when watching it.

wow... you brought the DVD's?  I love Armada... but HATE the cartoon... like I said, senior artists where great, but the majority of the time they just didn't show up to work.  I did tape every episode in order thought (with the exception of the one where OP comes back... got it in the wrong order there)...

Yeah, I bought Part 1. So far, I like the story, but Billy and Fred are still annoying as hell. I figured that since I do bash it so much, that I should give it another chance, seeing if it makes a difference if I watch it in succession and w/o commercial breaks. So far it's working, as it allows me to get more involved with the story and tolerate some of the bad dialogue. Also, since it's on DVD, I can skip over the useless episodes and fast forward through the redundant parts of the kids' dialogue. Actually, when one of the kids mistakenly calls Megatron "Megafrog", my girlfriend and I just busted out laughing. Surprisingly, it was that funny.

wow... you brought the DVD's?  I love Armada... but HATE the cartoon... like I said, senior artists where great, but the majority of the time they just didn't show up to work.  I did tape every episode in order thought (with the exception of the one where OP comes back... got it in the wrong order there)...

Yeah, I bought Part 1. So far, I like the story, but Billy and Fred are still annoying as hell. I figured that since I do bash it so much, that I should give it another chance, seeing if it makes a difference if I watch it in succession and w/o commercial breaks. So far it's working, as it allows me to get more involved with the story and tolerate some of the bad dialogue. Also, since it's on DVD, I can skip over the useless episodes and fast forward through the redundant parts of the kids' dialogue. Actually, when one of the kids mistakenly calls Megatron "Megafrog", my girlfriend and I just busted out laughing. Surprisingly, it was that funny.

Sounds like you feel like you got your money's worth, that's cool, though I wouldn’t have thought it possible. :thumb

hen one of the kids mistakenly calls Megatron "Megafrog", my girlfriend and I just busted out laughing. Surprisingly, it was that funny.

Thats saposed to be a Pun

Battle summary (I hope it is pretty accurate, also it has speculation of which fans have deemed to be acceptable from what I have read around the Internet).

 

In order for Unicron to be defeated, hatred needed to be around.  Optimus Prime, which Megatron so kindly said, hated Megatron the most out of the two of them.  So he flung the Matrix aside, and fought Megatron teh way it was meant to be.  If he had killed Megatron with his bare hands Unicron would have been very powerful.  Instead, Prime doesn't want to kill him, but save him.  Mainly because he would still have an enemy to fight against.  But Megatron is the wise one here.  He realizes that Unicron feeds off of hatred.  He yells at Prime to let him go, and that Unicron would be stopped.  But Prime is stubborn, and in the end Megatron cut his tread and fell into Unicron.  Thus Unicron was defeated for now.

 

I'll have to watch the episode again (which is somewhere in my stack of tapes) in order to accurately say why Prime tossed the Matrix aside.  At least why I think he did.

Great reasoning EM, make sense enough to me. From what I understand about the Matrix, it's composed of everything good and pure, that was Prmus's vision for the Transformer race. Though this is how it primarily described in the Generation 2 continuity I'm not sure what it had to do if anything with the Armada Continuity. The Matrix had the power to defeat Unicron, the hate plague, and the Swarm in Generation2 Until the end of Armada I didn't even know the Matrix of leadership had anything to do with it. Mabe this was thrown in for no other reason then for giving die hard Transformer fans something to discuss. I mean most younger audiences who only picked up on Armada and know nothing of the previous continuity won't think anything of it, where others will be like what's the deal? (Note, I'm not trying to be sarcastic towards anyone, I think this is a great topic of discussion, and something I never really picked up on till now.)Mabe another reason for introducing the matrix only at the was for the creators to add a little respectable homage/nod to the G1 continuity in hopes thet long term fans would pick up on it, and see it as relevent to the whole Universe/continuity of Optimus Prime's character.

Question. Was the Matrix of Leadership ever presented or mentioned in Robot in Disguise? I've seen most of them and I can't remember if it was or not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.