Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone remember

Recommended Posts

We all know Sideswipe became Deadend, and Optimus became Motormaster, and I presume Mirage became Dragstrip, but what about the other 2?

  • Replies 20
  • Views 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange..........I thought Sideswipe became Breakdown. They did share the same alt mode.

 

But anyway, I believe it was Jazz and Windcharger who became the other two. I think Jazz became Dead End, and I know Windcarger became Wildrider.

As I recall:

 

Optimus -Motormaster: Both were semi trucks

Jazz - Dead End: Both were Porshes

Windcharger - Wildrider: One was a T/A and the other a Ferrari

Sideswipe - Breakdown: Both Lamborghini Countach

Mirage - Dragstrip: Both Formula racers.

As I recall:

 

Optimus -Motormaster: Both were semi trucks

Jazz - Dead End: Both were Porshes

Windcharger - Wildrider: One was a T/A and the other a Ferrari

Sideswipe - Breakdown: Both Lamborghini Countach

Mirage - Dragstrip: Both Formula racers.

He is correct!!

  • Author

Thanks guys the reason I wanted to know was for a Menasor kitbash I`m thinking about doing. I know it`s been done but I want one.

theyr talking about an episode from g1 where te autobots capture menasor and disguise themselves as the stunticons to infiltrate the decepticon ranks..!

 

classic episode..!

 

 

and its also the episode that got me into kitbashing..!

Damnit! I've never seen that episode! Anyone know the episode # and the season that it was in?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.