Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daily Prime - Tiny Titans Optimus Prime Whole Lotta Little Going On

Recommended Posts

When you get down to it, there are probably more little things to collect than big ones. Nothing beats, a big heavy piece on the shelf. But when a lot of the fun of collecting is in finding the bits and pieces we really want, the little guys can offer a lot of bounty hunting goodness. While Hasbro's Tiny Titans make for some good game with a handful of non-transforming PVCs we rarely see in America.

Click Image to Read the Full News Story Now

1__scaled_600.jpg

Ah yes, the wait-do-I-have-all-of-these-?! Series. 

  • Author
42 minutes ago, Ender said:

Ah yes, the wait-do-I-have-all-of-these-?! Series. 

I still need this Series 1 fig if anyone's got one to sell or trade.

 

Transformers Robots in Disguise Tiny Titans Series 1 Optimus Prime.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 12:26 PM, BaCon said:

I still need this Series 1 fig if anyone's got one to sell or trade.

 

Transformers Robots in Disguise Tiny Titans Series 1 Optimus Prime.jpg

I think I have this guy...   I have doubles of some of these, I'll check. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.