SkywarpsGhost

there are springs in ultra/ mega size transformers, depending on which generation, they tend to be basic metal (steel) springs made just for toy guys. i suppose they could rust if exposed to water (dont take a bath with your tf's) but as long as the tf is whole they should hold up forever (I took apart a g2 megs to make my kitbashed one, the springs in him were fine

4 for 4 woohoo

I've noticed very little rusting on the springs, probably becuase they're inside of the guns/launchers where they can't really be touched. What I've noticed has tended to rust on vintage G1s is exposed screw-heads, which I've attributed to the minute amout of sweat (containing both moisture and salt that equals rust) picked up from handling.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE