DragonX76's Collection

DragonX76

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't got stuff from Japan in a while but that will change in a week or two.  In the mean time I was able to find these things.  I really collect Marvel Legends but went ahead & grabbed the chase gray Bullseye & Green Hulk Variant which will probably just sit in the closet collecting dust like the others I have.

050605.jpg

050605a.jpg

050605b.jpg

did you find the alts locally or did you order them online? im not too firmilliar on SW stuff. is those figs hard to find? nice haul btw dragon :thumb

Found the Alternators at some local TRUs.  The Star Wars is not hard to find, just bought them on a whim but the Marvel Legends are the variants which are hard to find.

Got some more stuff from the guys at HLJ...

050705.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Nice, the Dark Dagger looks cool...

Though how long do HLJ orders usually take to get to you from the order date? In Sept. I'll be buying something from them when it comes out ^__^

Nice, the Dark Dagger looks cool...

Though how long do HLJ orders usually take to get to you from the order date? In Sept. I'll be buying something from them when it comes out ^__^

http://www.hlj.com/faq/hljfaq.html

From my experience using SAL, it can take as much as anywhere from 10-20 business days. Usually 10-15 depending on how big my order was.  That's when the item is released or in-stock.  I pre-order 99% of the time too so I will have my order filled. If you wait until the the item is released, especially for a popular item, you run the risk of it running out of stock & waiting for them to receive more or not getting it at all if they do not receive any more from their distributors.

asuka01.jpg

asuka02.jpg

asuka03.jpg

asuka04.jpg

asuka05.jpg

Archived