1:28 scale reefer trailer

Rodimus VTS

I found this at the Walmart in Aberdeen Md. I already posted it in the sightings but I thought I`d post it here too. I checked the rims and they match up with MP Optimus Prime`s rims. So I`m planning to bash it into the base/ trailer.

*PIC SIZE CHANGED BY SNOWMAN81*

post-39-1104886526.jpg

Sorry about that guys I just wanted to show how big this thing is. By te way I`m not going to leave it black I`m going to repaint it silver and paint the G1 aplications on it. Also I`m not going to leave it as just a trailer I`m customizing it into the base.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry about that guys I just wanted to show how big this thing is. By te way I`m not going to leave it black I`m going to repaint it silver and paint the G1 aplications on it. Also I`m not going to leave it as just a trailer I`m customizing it into the base.

Post some pictures when your done.

I bought one a few months ago,and painted it silver,but did't have any thing to make the stripes,i tried blue eletric tape,but it didn't look right.I just got some giant, blank stickers and used paint shop on my computer not the best,but i think it looks good.And size compearison to g1's is like another 1/2 a trailer to it,and a little narrow cant fit alts in it,next step i want to try make a roller to go with it but i'v been out of work for a few months,so i have to build up some funds so i can start working on it and get parts for it.

Archived