Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sunday, January 9th NYC Transformers Meetup

Recommended Posts

NYC Transformers January Meetup

 

We will have a meetup at:

 

Skylight Diner

402 West 34th Street

Between 9th & 10th Ave.

Sunday, January 9th @ 2:00 p.m.

 

 

For more info, go to: http://transformers.meetup.com/1/events/3879949/

 

 

Q. What do we do at a meetup?

 

A. We discuss conventions, bring rare/exclusive/custom toys, buy/sell/trade, watch eps., take pics, geek out, etc.

 

 

Sunday, January 9th NYC Transformers Meetup

This upcoming meetup is already off to a fast start, already 5 people RSVP'd!! This is the most I've seen RSVP with still over a week left to go!! Great job gang with spreading the word!! Just show up with as many TransFan friends you can round up, & we'll get this party started!!

One small request, Would someone like to bring a DVD playing laptop to watch our favorite episodes, & digital camera for grp pics?

Shouldnt this go into Convention Organization.

wish I could go...

wish I could go...

so do i,,so do i,,,it suks livin in KY,,o well i am not the only one,,btw this does need to be moved to the convention form

I live in Western New York, but I have plans for the ninth anyway. Not to mention, I don't know if my parents would let me. I plan on going to do some Alt shopping with my music teacher, it's her belated Chanukah gift for me. She's going to let me get Alt. Hound. Heehee. But again, wish I could go. Maybe next year, it could be closer to here. Just look at my member info, and you'll see where I live.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.