Energon Ultra Magnus

STPrime

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried but it looks weird cause they're not the same height and not really wide enough. I tried to keep Magnus as accurate as possible, but to get Ultra Magnus to be right I had to stray a little. But I don't think the red is too much of a change. The hardest part was painting the symbol on the right shoulder. I don’t know if I’m going to paint the trailer and I'm trying to come up with ideas for his shoulder cannons. I'm thinking about buying 2 original and mounting them under the extended parts by the wheels and I guess you call them rails of the helicopter. Anybody have any ideas for the cannons?

That's pretty Damn sweet. I would have never thought of that and you pulled it off so nicely too.

Too bad the pics aren't clearer. It looks like you put alot of heart into it.

Almost makes me want to make my own.

BTW, what did you use for the supermode head?

TFM

Archived