Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Grimlock replace Optimus Prime?

Should Grimlock replace Optimus Prime? 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Grimlock replace Optimus Prime?

    • Yes
      21%
      15
    • No
      62%
      44
    • Maybe
      5%
      4
    • Just let them fight it out and let the winner be the new leader
      10%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Replace Optimus with Grimlock? Ah I voted NO! Lets see......lets replace a leader with knowledge, courage, integrity, strength, wisdom like Prime with a dull minded, dim witted, stick a knife in your back Grimlock. Ya right dont make me laugh.

 

 

 

 

:tdown

  • Replies 79
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Replace Optimus with Grimlock? Ah I voted NO! Lets see......lets replace a leader with knowledge, courage, integrity, strength, wisdom like Prime with a dull minded, dim witted, stick a knife in your back Grimlock. Ya right dont make me laugh.

 

 

 

 

:tdown

man, for a TF message board you guys sure don't know a lot about TF comic continuity :tftongue

Replace Optimus with Grimlock? Ah I voted NO! Lets see......lets replace a leader with knowledge, courage, integrity, strength, wisdom like Prime with a dull minded, dim witted, stick a knife in your back Grimlock. Ya right dont make me laugh.

 

 

 

 

:tdown

man, for a TF message board you guys sure don't know a lot about TF comic continuity :tftongue

Muawhahahaha...So Funny BG...

Well I like Grimlock in both Comic and Cartoon...but I like them each for different reasons.

 

I think he makes a GREAT Field Commander and a helluva good Military-Man in the comics. If he could get past his own arrogance and his close-minded ways I think he could be a great leader.

 

Now in cartoon continuity...nah, just don't even try it.

I agree, he lacks the compassion for all forms of life that Prime possesses. That's why I think he's best in a commanding role alongside Magnus, but subordinate to Prime. I find it funny how everybody thinks he's dumb. It is his tactical advantage after all.

I find it funny as well BG...very weird, but it seems like a lot of people never bothered with the comics.

I know, especially when the comic continuity wasn't made up as they went along. Which is also odd, since most the people involved in the cartoon (i.e. Bob Budianski) were also involved in the comic. Prime had the matrix with him throughout the comic, whereas in the cartoon we didn't see it until TF:TM. Heck, even Beast Wars was really an amalgam of both the comic and cartoon continuity. People really should check out the Titan collections, especially the Marvel UK ones.

Yup they definitely should...I got most of them myself...and some of the UK comic Trades as well...man they rock!!

I have all the UK trades. The only US trades I have are the ones written by Furman. I really didn't care that much for Budiansky's writing. I think UK had better stories and artwork. And most the continuity revolved around Galvatron's attempt to conquer the past.

I agree with the better story-writing in the UK comics...much better, but there are a few Bob-Bud stories in early comics I really like.

 

Now back on Topic...I don't see how Cartoon Grimlock could even begin to be considered to lead the 'Bots.

Here's something I want to know. If Grimlock was the leader during G1 and be like his comic version. Would you want him be in charge over Prime.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.