Pennsylvania Sightings

SilverFirePrime

The exclusives are out.

Target: no exclusives at the Warminster and Abington stores.

Walmart: the Willow Grove store has the Bumblebee, Prime, and Sideswipe exclusive deluxe figures. As well as Nitro Bumblebee, Thundercracker, Mudflap, and Laserbeak.

Toys R Us: the Horsham store has the Ironhide and Sideswipe trans scanning figures, a Starscream and Bumblebee legends trans scanning 4 pack, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee, and the kreo building toys.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The exclusives are out.

Walmart: the Willow Grove store has the Bumblebee, Prime, and Sideswipe exclusive deluxe figures. As well as Nitro Bumblebee, Thundercracker, Mudflap, and Laserbeak.

Toys R Us: the Horsham store has the Ironhide and Sideswipe trans scanning figures, a Starscream and Bumblebee legends trans scanning 4 pack, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee, and the kreo building toys.

Thanks for the tip. I was going to bypass my normal Friday stops. Now I have a Laserbeak, Thundercraker and Topspin.

The Walmart also had a stand of the megaton and prime cyberuniverse sets. (I.e. prime w/ trailer).

Tim....anything good at Montgomeryville TRU? Did you meet a guy about 6' tall with a beard?

The exclusives are out.

Thanks for the tip. I was going to bypass my normal Friday stops. Now I have a Laserbeak, Thundercraker and Topspin.

The Walmart also had a stand of the megaton and prime cyberuniverse sets. (I.e. prime w/ trailer).

Tim....anything good at Montgomeryville TRU? Did you meet a guy about 6' tall with a beard?

yes. that is who i met.

i picked up the kre-o megatron thanks to him (which they also have at the willow grove TRU)

i put together the truck mode tonight.. i haven't owned any lego type things since i was a little kid when i had the normal larger block legos. anyways. it was fun putting it together and is pretty cool. tomorrow night i'm going to tackle the robot mode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Out of the blue I picked up a Serg Kup from the Montgomeryville TRU on Sunday. One of the Holy Grails.

It was also a gateway toy that got me to ordered Scourge, Wheeljack & Thundercraker from HTS

And Grappel, Jazz & Tracks from Ebay.

Hope everyone had a happpy 4th.

Out of the blue I picked up a Serg Kup from the Montgomeryville TRU on Sunday. One of the Holy Grails.

It was also a gateway toy that got me to ordered Scourge, Wheeljack & Thundercraker from HTS

And Grappel, Jazz & Tracks from Ebay.

Hope everyone had a happpy 4th.

i'm surprised, that kup has been there for just about a month.

Really? I'm in there regularly. Doubt I missed it before. Or have I not been out for a month. I'm so confussed.

it was there since i picked up my kreo megatron. which in a few days will have been a month. now, they could've restocked, but it would be weird if there was just a single kup left for a second time.