Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pennsylvania Sightings

Recommended Posts

Robinson Town Center TRU had Titanium Rodimus Prime and Titanium Fire Convoy. (I bought them both) they still have Titanium Starscream. i dont like that mold so I passed on it.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 613
  • Views 79.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same TRU that Solscud mentioned has Ti Starscream and Fire Convoy now. (I passed on both, not really feeling that much into Ti right now)

Date: 03/21/07

Time: 3:47 PM

Store(s): Toys "R" Us

City: Erie

State/Province: PA

Country: USA

 

Notes: 2x Rodimus Prime, 1x Robots In Disguise Optimus Prime, 1x Megatron Titaniums

For anyone in the Pittsburgh area or willing to travel there... forum member Solscud told me about a toy show in Monroeville this weekend.

 

http://www.pittsburghtoyshow.com/

 

I'm not really looking for anything myself, but will probably still go. Good hunting luck all!

Targets at CIII and the Waterfront have the Ultra Magnus / Skywarp 2-pack marked down to $14. Plenty of the set at both stores. If I see it at half off I will snap them up :)

  • 2 weeks later...

The Wal-Mart in North Versailles has 3 each of Alt Rumble and Ravage haven't seen em anywhere else yet

I can confirm that the new Alts were not yet out at the C3 Walmart when I was there this weekend.

Target in Erie, PA has the new 4-pack Target Exclusive LOC set (Cyb Jetfire, Megatron, Prime, Soundwave). Bunch of them. Think they were actually by a front register, not in the toy section.

Big Lots C3 Mall had Universe Aerialbot micromasters $4 each. Universe Sharkticon plus the 3 Energon combiner leaders $8. The double size LoC KOs for $2 each - this was all I bought (some for me and some for Solscud).

 

Plus walmart there had a TON of Ravage and Rumble. I broke down and bought them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.