Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

8173636839_6a4999b2ee_b.jpg

 

Another "Look what I finally got!" picture.

 

Awesome group shot!

 

2012-11-10_17-37-52_701.jpg

 

 

So much win here, I'm liking him more than I thought I would. What is the star projectile from, might have to steal this idea lol! Good stuff man.

 

Spike bullies the autobots..

 

DSC00886.jpg

 

Lmfao! That's just hilarious! Awesome broseph!

 

8173636839_6a4999b2ee_b.jpg

 

Another "Look what I finally got!" picture.

 

Awesome group shot!

 

2012-11-10_17-37-52_701.jpg

 

 

So much win here, I'm liking him more than I thought I would. What is the star projectile from, might have to steal this idea lol! Good stuff man.

 

Spike bullies the autobots..

 

DSC00886.jpg

 

Lmfao! That's just hilarious! Awesome broseph!

 

 

Few shots of my own -

 

024-19.jpg

 

025-19.jpg

 

026-18.jpg

 

027-17.jpg

 

Stamp is not in the best of moods. Just goes to show you, don't pet ANY animal with red eyes. Night of the Lepus!!! *internet cookie for guesses the reference*

 

EDIT: Thought I had the multipost thing down, guess not lol, sorry guys!

8215878048_66ba1b6eb0_b.jpg

 

 

 

With Blast Off missing, Bruticus attempts a substitution . . .

Emgo316's death bunny movie.

 

 

Nope, so sorry try again.

IMG_20121125_092359.jpg

 

An old scene from Cybertron... lol

 

And thanks! The "energon" star is a ninja star piece from an old Virtual On toy from years ago. Those things used horrible brittle plastic, and basically disintegrated over time.

019-10.jpg

 

@Devil: Cool shots man!

Double post, my bad.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.