Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

zxjpxx.jpg

 

28jfms0.jpg

 

5y2oz.jpg

 

 

that shot of scream is so AWESOME! :alert

I second that! I can't wait until I spot Starscream in the wild. Then, he's mine! Does anybody know when the Voyager class figures are going to be available? Optimus looks awesome.

 

I can't wait either. I have the money set aside for Optimus.

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

optimusprime_pose.jpg

 

It appears that the foot stickers are on backwards on the toy compared to the artwork.

2up7o1c.jpg

 

It appears that the foot stickers are on backwards on the toy compared to the artwork.

 

I don't have mine on me, but if I recall, they're not stickers.

imag0756.jpg

The unboxed part of my collection. Arranged for a shot in a photo shoot for a friend. 215 and counting~

r

Dude, great to see you coming outta your shell :thumb

 

Nice to see Megatron getting the upper hand for once too!

 

> Let's say I am trying my best to. :)

 

> Indeed it is...Hope you enjoy this 2nd Picture.

====

BugBite Tries His ScavenGun (Constructicon Encore Scavenger as a Fan-Mode "Gun")

PIC131_Bugbite-Tries-His-SG001.jpg

 

-TF2

 

 

 

 

 

I'd never thought of using that post as a gun habndle! Awesome idea

that is pretty cool TF2

 

imag0756.jpg

The unboxed part of my collection. Arranged for a shot in a photo shoot for a friend. 215 and counting~

 

Dude, a breeze or cat strolls by and down like dominos... RAGE

Wheres Kup?

 

2lbevt5.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.