Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

New members of the collection

 

-7-1.jpg

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

That picture of Arcee looks HEAPS better than the mistransformed goofiness that was the promo shot!

 

I like it and now i want it dammit. I like the pink even though it does look a bit washed out to me. It doesn't really POP enough in my opinion but cool nevertheless.

Yea the promo shot is awful....the pink is subdued....but i like it. Better than the animated arcee.

Definitely makes me want to pick up that set more now than when it was announced earlier.

 

How bout those building? The N, Y and Autobot logo.... they're individual plastic pieces, right?

 

Also, that Carnage Set you posted in the Hauls thread looks pretty sweet. I especially like how they have Spiderman packaged upside down. First time I've seen a figure of him in any form packaged that way.

Definitely makes me want to pick up that set more now than when it was announced earlier.

 

How bout those building? The N, Y and Autobot logo.... they're individual plastic pieces, right?

 

Also, that Carnage Set you posted in the Hauls thread looks pretty sweet. I especially like how they have Spiderman packaged upside down. First time I've seen a figure of him in any form packaged that way.

 

 

nope they are cardboard...yeah i collect mighty muggs and that is best looking set

Dang, thought they were clear plastic...

 

2whpeuf.jpg

I'm a little late to the game with HA Stealth Bumblebee... I'm sorry that I waited!

 

IMG_20111015_225526.jpg

I think thats the first HA Stealth BB I've seen here.... and you're probably the only that bought that thing aha

I think thats the first HA Stealth BB I've seen here.... and you're probably the only that bought that thing aha

Nope , I got one too a couple of weeks ago >.<

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.