Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Poor Inferno, he never got much character development and then he gets replaced with a lunatic sharing the same name in a connecting series, it woould drive anyone mad-

 

For_the_royalty_by_ReinaHW.jpg

 

R/T

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I unfortunatley don't have a digital camera that can transfer pictures to my computer at the moment but I was playing around with my animated figures and found a nice looking pose for Shockwave.

 

Basically if you get his "hands" in the right position he can hold Ultra Magnus' Hammer and have it look like he's about to take someone out with it.

 

I'll try to post pictures sooner of later but I just loved the combo/pose I figured I'd mention it :tflaugh

megatronthetriplechange.jpg

 

I know I posted this in the "post your haul" topic, But I just love the was my new Starscream looks in this pic!

 

And on another note, Dead-End really looks like Alternators Ravage when he's on all 4's. o.o

img000016v.jpg

 

This is the best picture I could get of Magnus Hammer wielding Shockwave, now all I need is an animated Ratche for him the beat the living hell out of.

post-10925-1247100411_thumb.jpg

Bumblebee's not the only Camaro in town! Sam doesn't quite fit - I can't close the door, but he can squeeze in and look decent.

that happens to be a corvette. close, but no cigar :tflaugh

 

I realized that after I posted. Oh, well. :roll

Optimus the Face Taker

 

100_0297.jpg

Apparently Movie Optimus has a thing for slicing faces off.

This picture popped up on my screensaver slideshow. I took it about 5 years back. R.i.P. King of Pop.

post-2535-1247428434_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.