Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Action Pose Thread

Recommended Posts

Well, I can't believe I actually picked jetfire and jetstorm up... but I was finally sold on them (thanks to many of the youtube reviewers).. and it was for mainly for their gestalt form...

 

what do yall think of how I have his back-kibble arranged? I really think it makes this mode my fav out of them all.

 

post-12359-1238635575_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 6.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

The picture isn't perfect, still getting used to my new web cam, but here's a small one I just took called Bulkhead's Mistake.

 

Bulkhead: Oops, my bad

 

R/T

post-2288-1238807636_thumb.jpg

The Avengers misunderstand Grimlock's intentions...

 

MPGrimmy1.jpg

 

Finally someone who can bring Captain America, and Ironman back together for a common goal aside from the World Breaker Hulk.

Some fun with Ultra Magnus...

 

UM12.jpg

 

Ha! love it. I liked the fact that the Titanium Magnus' cab could detatch from the trailer

Some fun with Ultra Magnus...

 

UM12.jpg

 

Ha! love it. I liked the fact that the Titanium Magnus' cab could detatch from the trailer

it could... why for no one ever took pics of that?

I guess I'll just throw it in here. I think I'm done painting him...

 

561b.jpg

Nice colour scheme for the Optimal Optimus figure. Makes me actually want to buyone for repainting myself.

 

Still a fave fig of mine from the classics line

 

post-1020-1239541324_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.