Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lord Madhammer's Collection

Recommended Posts

Very cool collection/setup.

 

I really like the assortment of BM TFs.

 

On my last city trip I was surprised to find a comics/toy store that still had plenty of them in stock MISB. So far I've only picked up Mega Tankor, and Vehicon Thrust. They don't look like much inside the box but what once you open em and fiddle around with them a little they're actually pretty cool. Very inovative designs, and transformations, and feature suitable gimicksthat don't need an excess bit of plastic to use. If I eventially go back I'm hoping to grab Mega Cheetor/Rattrap, and Deluxe Primal. Primal personally looks like a complete WTF but it's a Prime, and may turn out to be pretty cool. What are your thoughts on primal, and others in terms of casual collectng?

  • Replies 122
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I personally like BM Primal a lot. You have to pretty much forget about the show when you look at him, but he's a really cool figure (and the only Primal that I'm aware of that isn't some variation on the "stand up and switch heads" theme). You get the sense that Hasbro was thinking of the BM Maximals as being a lot more cyborg-ish than Mainframe was, and he's got a cool look. The gorilla mode is pretty fierce looking, actually. (Again, a nice contrast from most Primals, who have stupid looking MUNKY faces.)

 

And plus, he's teh cheap. :thumb So you gotta like that.

Now in that PIC(only in that pic) I'll give you the beast mode. It looks great there. But that bot mode still looks Ugh. Fatimus Prime wasn't the first fat looking Prime,err Optimus.

  • Author
Now in that PIC(only in that pic) I'll give you the beast mode. It looks great there. But that bot mode still looks Ugh. Fatimus Prime wasn't the first fat looking Prime,err Optimus.

The gorilla face looks different in the pictures b/c the upper jaw is moveable. Keep it down if you want a :eek expression on his face, but keep it up if you want him to look super badass.

 

Primal isn't fat in robot mode, either - it's just the middle bit of his torso sticking out there. He's got quite the goth waist, in fact.

 

optimusprimaldel1b.jpg

He's got quite the goth waist, in fact.

:rofl *I am trans-purged*

That is a sweet collection MH.

 

Never seen Beast Machines :redface, never shown over here, am super intrigued.

Awsome pics fellow contributers. Deluxe Primal looks like a solid buy in bot mode. Looks well proportioned, and fairly articulate. I also really like the blue translucent plastic used for most of it. The gorrilla head in alt mode definitely looks nicer on the test shot, but I can't see much of a difference in bot mode.

 

Thanks for the input MH I'll grab em next time i see him if able. :thumb 

You are lucky. My BM Primal's crotch won't stay connected, so he can't assume beast or robot mode.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.